Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ram Gopal Verma turns religious after seeing Avatar

Yes !! and his God is not Shiva, not Vishnu, and even not Jesus...but surprisingly James Cameron...well in the context of his blog it kinda made sense..he's totally swept away by the impressive spectacle on big screen. Most notably I was very happy to read the line about he confessing that our filmmakers spend over 100 crores and proudly proclaim it while on big screen we wonder where the f*@# did the 100 crores go ??? ( read: Blue, Kambhaqt Ishq...) Read on...

http://rgvzoomin.com/2009/12/16/the-second-coming/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know where the money went for Blue. Right into Sanjay Dutt's tummy ... did you see how fat he was hehe for an action movie hehe

Anonymous said...

Man, I totally agree with you on that.

There's way too many suckers out there that can't grasp.

In fact, I was fightin with my best friend demetrius yesterday about this, and
they wouldn't agree with me that he was wrong. Now I can just show them this blog :)